- All Superinterfaces:
- Complex, Composite, Geometry, OrientablePrimitive, OrientableSurface, Primitive, TransfiniteSet
- All Known Subinterfaces:
public interface CompositeSurface
- extends Composite, OrientableSurface
A complex with all the geometric properties of a surface. Thus, this
composite can be considered as a type of orientable surface.
Essentially, a composite surface is a collection of oriented surfaces that join in pairs on
common boundary curves and which, when considered as a whole, form a single surface.
- GeoAPI 1.0
- Abstract specification 5
- REVISIT OPEN ISSUE (a GeoAPI comment)
- This interface extends (indirectly) both
Complex. Concequently, there is a clash in the semantics
of some set theoretic operation. Specifically,
(returns FALSE for end points) is different from
(returns TRUE for end points).
- Returns the list of orientable surfaces in this composite.
To get a full representation of the elements in the complex, the
points on the boundary of the generator set of surfaces would be added to the curves in the generator list.
- Specified by:
getGenerators in interface
- The list of orientable surfaces in this composite.